We work with teams of site finders across the UK, qualifying sites and then working to take them through permitting (grid connection & planning). We have full development funding available.
We are always looking for more keen site finders
What’s The Deal?
- We work with teams of site finders across the UK, qualifying sites and then working to take them through permitting (grid connection & planning).
- We have access to full development finance, which will cover all elements of risk expenditure, for sites up to 5MW.
- Do you know landowners with land suitable for a solar farm or are you aware of suitable brownfield sites in your area?
- We then either offer the permitted sites to our extensive network of investors, or we retain and build the sites, then selling when complete and commissioned.
- As a site finder working with us, you will be expected to carry out the initial site survey, and provide us with a good level of information to allow us to determine the site’s suitability for our investors.
- ou will sign up the landlord and look after the relationship with him or her.
- We will then contact the DNO in respect of grid connection availability ND apply formally. If the connection offer is viable, we can proceed to permitting stages.
- All consultants are appointed and full data set for planning is prepared.
- Lease agreements are prepared.
- We expect you, as the local contact, to maintain communications with the landlord.
- We pay an attractive fee per MW.
- When planning permission is granted, we will take the site to the market and obtain the best value for the project rights.
- If we retain the right to build the site, we will appoint an EPC contractor and manage the process, selling the commissioned site.
- Where possible, we will retain the right to provide the O & M services for the site, following expiry of the warranty period.