For further information please contact us:
Unit 10 Bicester Park
Tel: +44(0)1869 250505
How to find us
From the M40 / A34
- Leave the M40 at junction 9 (Signposted Wendlebury, Bicester, Oxford).
- From the M40 north stay in the left lane and take the first exit onto the A41 towards Bicester
- From the M40 south, stay in the right hand lane and take the third exit off the roundabout towards Bicester on the A41
- From the A34 go straight over the roundabout towards Bicester on the A41.
- Go straight over the next roundabout towards Bicester.
- At the roundabout with the Little Chef and Esso services, stay in the right lane and take the third exit towards Aylesbury on the A41.
- At the next roundabout, in the left lane take the second exit onto the A4421 Neunkichen Way.
- Continue to follow the A4421, going straight over two roundabouts.
- Turn left into Charbridge Way (turning immediately after the railway bridge).
- Go left behind Cooper Callas, through the gates, Powersun are on the right hand side.
Bicester is served by two rail stations (Bicester North and Bicester Village) offering direct links from London, Birmingham and Oxford. If you arrive at train and require a taxi, tell the driver it is the industrial estate behind Cooper Callas.
Bicester Town station is currently undergoing redevelopment with buses replacing trains to and from Oxford