Everyone has been talking about energy storage and batteries for several years, but in 2019 the technology has really matured.
- Domestic users, in particular those with solar PV systems, can protect their properties from power cuts, while maximising the benefit from the solar PV.
- For commercial users site wide UPS (uninterruptible power supply) is now commercially viable, and can often be installed at no cost to the user, due to the revenues available. Protect your critical processes from an insecure grid.
- Storage will support future electric vehicle (EV) charging requirements.
- Avoid high local transmission costs
- Cheap charging from your existing (or a new) solar PV system and night time rates.
- Funding options for Energy Storage Systems and FREE UPS
- Powersun Energy Storage Systems – an overview
- Transmission charges – the hidden cost of power
- Energy Market Reform – an overview.